Sunday, October 16, 2011

So totally not cool! :(

I go to work today and feeling pretty good. I went to Church, took the Sacrament and just totally feeling really good in every aspect! :D And not even an hour into my shift, one of the regular patients that comes to fill prescriptions with us, asks me after asking for some help from a Technician to send something through the system so that I could ring her out. And as I'm ringing her out she asks "So... When are you due?" I look down, and in the course of 10 seconds or something like that, I'm thinking "Oh Crap, my worst nightmare just happen... Someone just assumed that I was pregnant! Luckily I'm doing more workouts with Amanda, and I also need to get something healthy to eat... :P" I verbally say... "Uhh... I'm... Not Pregnant." After that I'm thinking "What the Heck!" I don't look pregnant do I? While she's saying "Oh my gosh!" I'm so sorry, Wow! I'm totally embarassed now!" My thoughts: "Yeah... You should be." But I forgive you. So I was verbally saying, oh you're fine, and thinking I forgive you. And Yeah... I'm kinda laughing about it now... But still! SOMEONE THOUGHT I WAS PREGNANT! :( That's like every woman's nightmare!  Ok, So I'm freaking out just a little bit... But seriously, my self-esteem kinda crashed for a little bit there... :P This is the time where I'm totally going to fake it! And people just a fair warning, I'll do my best to accept a compliment(which trust me I've been trying for like ever since I started loosing weight when I was on the Swim Team!).

This experience just triggered another thing going on... I am wanting to do what ever I can to get a Rec Center pass so that I can start swimming again! Cause Swimming is the only thing that motivates me! I just love the feeling of going through the water and what swimming does for your body! :D But yeah... That experience was so not cool! I know I'm in ok shap and not looking too bad... but apparently bad enough that someone assumed I was pregnant! :P I'm going to let it go! I'm going to let it go! Ok, I Let it go! I'm good! Ok I know I'm good! I have good friends and family that encourage me to do the best I can. I'm a Daughter of God, and I know I'm beautiful! Haha! Now you get to see my thoughts going through my head! :P You get to see myself lifting myself up! I can do it! Just do it! I can do it! Well, Yeah, you got to enjoy a unique situation that someone goes through at least once in their life time!




"Life is tough but it's even tougher When you're stupid." (Do what works in Life) -Anonymous

No comments: