Tuesday, February 9, 2010

One of those Days... :P

You know one of those days when you are really moody, and you don't realize it till something so little comes along right at ya and ticks you off right on the spot? Yeah! Today was one of those days for me! And to be honest with ya, I hate those days! :P

It was a busy day at work, kinda slow at the beginning as usual... but, I don't know I was kinda edgy the whole day, and didn't really realize it... I was just plain frustrated... life has been stressful lately for various reasons, and I try to do my best to focus, then I fall, then go back up and then I fall again... Let me tell ya! Heavenly Father is one patient man! And I thank and Love him for it, even though there are times where I may not even deserve the Love he gives me and the patience he has! Anyways, After work, I was waiting for the bus, and the bus was 12 minutes late! What the Heck? I can handle 10 minutes late cause I sometimes get out of work a little late and and actually make it about a minute before the Bus comes most of the time... but today, was one of those days where I left on time from work, and the bus was later than I expected... I like the 10 minutes late, but those minutes cost you when you need to go to a evening Institute class that starts shortly before I catch the bus to head there! I end up being an hour late to see the last half hour or so... And Knowing the teacher enough, he understands why I come late, and he is a dear friend of mine as well! I usually stay after to talk with him! He's one of those people that know me really well and he hasn't even known me for 2 years yet! He used to be a bishop so Kevin and I like to get some feedback from him on a friendship level to get a boost of advice to help us improve with what ever it is we need to improve! Brother Peterson is pretty much my favorite Institute teacher! Anyways, I get to the connection point of where I need to switch buses to head to UVU, and I almost miss the bus(of which I wouldn't have if the bus was on time according to the 10 minutes late ordeal), and the bus was like, why didn't you get on when I first got here? Uhh, Hello! Because we weren't there yet! And thank you for stopping anyways! I appreciate it so that I wouldn't have to miss the class I Look forward going to every week!

And get this! Yesterday, Some weird guy that happend to have been waiting for the bus I was getting on as well, and he told me his name(I forgot) and his age, which was kind of creepy! He asked if I was Married, and I scoffed and said, "No, I'm not married yet, I'm only 19 years old." And then he said that I should be married! Should I take that as a compliment that some creepy single 38 year old is telling me that I should be married by now? I don't know... It was just different to hear that... Especially where I've had people think that I still look like I'm in Jr. High and High School! High School I don't mind that makes me look like I'm at least 2-3 years younger than what I really am... and that'll be a good thing when I get older! I have my daddy's baby face! Woot! :D

No comments: